8 Awesome Weeks Every Summer | June 15 – August 7, 2020
Arts & Crafts
Morning academics, afternoon activities, weekly day trips and optional overnight camping trips ensure everyone learns and tries something new.
available as early as 7:45 a.m.
Levels K and 1 (ages 4-6)
start their camp day at 9:00 a.m.
Levels 2 - 8 (ages 6 - 13)
begin at 8:45 a.m.
All Levels end the day at 4:30 p.m.
Activity Hour is optional for campers
and goes until 5:30 p.m. for a low weekly fee.
available for a small additional fee until 6:30 p.m.
- balances indoor and outdoor activities,
- offers new experiences and topics to explore,
- empowers campers to achieve their personal best,
-enriches each camper's natural curiosity,
- models and teaches respect for one another,
- encourages creative thinking and firsthand discovery,
- and above all, is a lot of fun!
A Visiting Day allows us to help each camper get the most out of their summer camp experience. A visiting child can spend one full school or camp day doing all the activities with the class. We'll take the time to assess their academics and provide feedback to parents about what progress can be expected in the summer. Visiting campers experience a typical day, get to know the teachers and campus, and can make new friends. Cost for the day is $75.
Keep learning all summer long!
Fun and Learning